Effective as of 25.05.2018
Terms defined hereunder:
GDPR: Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council
of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the
processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data
Pocopay: AS Pocopay, a company established under the laws of Estonia, registry
code 12732518, address Pärnu mnt 18, Tallinn, 10141, Estonia
You: any person using the Pocopay app and/or any person using any services offered by Pocopay
3. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file, which is placed automatically on Your device by Your Internet browser. Cookies are used to collect information about Your use of a website in order to personalise Your experience of using that website. For example, cookies may help a website remember certain preferences You have selected on the website, such as Your language preferences.
4. What types of cookies does pocopay.com use?
4.1. The pocopay.com website may use:
4.1.1. first-party cookies (cookies which are served to Your computer or mobile device by Pocopay) to recognise Your computer or mobile device when You revisit pocopay.com, including for the purpose of:
- (a) remembering Your preferences on the pocopay.com website;
4.1.2. third-party cookies (cookies which are served by other service providers on pocopay.com) to enable third party service providers recognise Your computer or mobile device, including for the purpose of:
- (a) enabling the customer support chat plugin on the pocopay.com website;
- (b) helping Pocopay gain a better understanding of the traffic and general use of the pocopay.com website.
5. How can I disable cookies?
You may disable cookies being stored on Your device by changing Your browser settings. However, as a result, pocopay.com may not function properly and/or some features of pocopay.com may not be available to You.
7. How may this Policy be amended?
Pocopay may amend this Policy from time to time.
8. Where can I find the valid version of this Policy?
The valid version of this Policy is available on the pocopay.com website at any given time.
9. Who is the data controller of my personal data?
The data controller of Your personal data is AS Pocopay, a company established under the laws of Estonia, registry code 12732518, address Pärnu mnt 18, 10141 Tallinn, Estonia.
10. Where can I file inquiries, request and complaints in connection with processing my personal data?
10.1. In case You have inquiries, requests or complaints regarding the processing of Your personal data, You may forward them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10.2. In case You have complaints regarding the processing of Your personal data, You may file them with the Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate (Andmekaitse Inspektsioon) or the Data Protection Authority of the state in which You have permanent residence.
11. Where can I reach Pocopay’s data protection officer?
You may contact Pocopay’s data protection officer at email@example.com.